- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
This team is a combination of present TSO Coordination, Crisis Management, BCP people resilience, Event management and Audit Controls teams. * SPARC team member(s) may be involved in one or more work streams, which may also evolve / change over time depending on the need of SPARC, our stakeholders/clients, and the organization.
- You will be the First point of Entry for Business, Infrastructure and Annual Isolation testing of Datacenters
- Engage appropriate parties/teams to review scope and the execution/project timelines
- Meet with TSO teams on the projects for resourcing & scheduled
- Drive Planning Meetings & Timelines for Project
- Ensure schedule activities are completed as per planned
- Initiate Inventory Checks & Power down timelines.
- Project Plan Batch Details for the event.
- Highlight inventory gaps, prioritization & sequencing.
- Build project plan and see them through execution
- Building forecast reports
- Highlight risk and resolve conflicts
- Drive automation for repetitive tasks
- Review and highlight conflicts and escalate to stakeholders
- Organize as well as participate in planning meetings
- Involve stakeholders and commit on resource requirements
- Create operating framework for projects
- Send periodic and summary reports
- Manage the end to end event on the execution weekend.HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Technical/Engineering undergraduate / graduate - Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a facilitator for technology events or Tech coordinator
• ITIL or equivalent ITSM qualification preferred but not essential
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Having excellent organization skills.
• Prior experience in driving technology projects
• Meticulous planning capabilities
• Ability to see loop holes and risks
• Ability to work with global counterparts for Technology events
• Good understanding of Infrastructure components
• Leadership skills in managing the event as a single driving force.
• Good report building skills
• Committed to excellence and own events end to end
• Good negotiation skills.
• Previous project management experience involving technology infrastructure.
• Basic understanding of networks, voice and compute systems
• Ability to quickly grasp and learn in a fast paced environment
• Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions
• Accuracy and attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skillsThe Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
About the company
Goldman Sachs brings people, capital and ideas together to help our clients and the communities we serve. Learn more about our firm.
We provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Learn more about our businesses.