- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Engineering Manager – Software - 005QQY
You will lead a dynamic team of 25+ engineers, that designs, develops and ships software applications, helping to configure and commission Schneider’s energy management solutions.
- As a hands-on manager, you will participate in key technical and design discussions with technical leads in the team.
- Attract best in class talent, provide technical guidance, career development and mentoring to team members.
- Keep abreast of latest technologies, best practices and apply relevant to the organization.
- Work with vendor partners on resource augmentation and work package deliveries.
Desired Skills / Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of DevOps/CloudOps practices, CI/CD and tools like Jenkins, Git, Test Tools
- Prior experience of working in agile methodologies. i.e. Scrum, Kanban.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience of working with global teams from across the world.
- 8+ years of experience in software development roles and proven track record of shipping software products from initial design to final product delivery.
- 5+ years of experience as an engineering manager leading agile software teams.
- Strong software development skills in technologies like C#, Angular JS, Node.js etc.
- Knowledge of Kotlin / Swift programming for Android and iOS mobile Platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.