- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ENO_PC Aligned_Business AnalystWe Offer
This is a Senior Business Analyst role to work within the Finance Change group with a focus on Product Control (PC) related processes and projects. The overarching objective is to define consistent processes, manage data quality metrics and introduce critical core technology components which will transform the way PC can work, allowing a consistent and scalable business process, while aligning the PC group to the overall Product Control Strategy.
PC processes have evolved over the years in a bespoke manner due to variables such as market conditions, regulatory pressures and new business, which have ultimately resulted in inconsistent technology tools with their data quality challenges to execute business processes. These inconsistencies pose a challenge for the process standardization and technology rationalization. The objective of the PC/ VRC projects is to deliver target end state which ensures efficient processes for PC daily processing control objectives.
- You will input into Business Requirements Document (BRD) for all releases by working closely with product controller/ valuation controllers to understand and document their requirements.
- Incorporate Innovative Technology into solutions, such as Qlik Sense, Oracle BPM (Workflow), Reporting & Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language and Robotics, where applicable.
- Partner with IT, Finance CDO team and line to execute High Level Root Cause Analysis to determine system and products where DQ issues originate
- Liaise with line to ensure impact assessment is complete
- Develop BOW items in partnership with line and incorporate into 2020 BOW planning
- Maintaining reporting Product Control Data quality metrics for reporting at the Steering Committee
- Run frequent working groups with impact Product Control groups
- Partnering with Line on cleansing new issues
- Ensuring issue are consistent with mentorship form Group
- Reporting accurate daily status
- Highlighting potential improvements to process and Incremental implement as applicable
- Drive increased visibility of data issues and adjustments in partnership with line and Finance CDO team
- Perform functional testing and analyze defects in collaboration with IT teams and assist with end user testing
- Good to have working knowledge of Investment Banking products, Trade lifecycle, Trading P&L processes
- You have 6-9 years of Product Control/Valuations/ Transformational Change experience in an Investment Bank setting, Consulting Services industry, Financial Services industry
- Product Control process knowledge preferable
- Product / Finance Derived Measures understanding
- CS Infrastructure knowledge preferable
- Ability to challenge line
- Identify Root Cause / perform analysis
- Trace data quality issues through the data lineage across systems
- Ability to identify operational improvements and implement