- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Enterprise Application Engineer
Renewable Energy Digital Technology
GE Renewable Energy
• Responsible for configuring and customizing the SFDC platform and closely work with the architect/designer and rest of development teams.
• Collaborate regularly with program manager/delivery leader and other track leads on design/build related activity.
• Collaborate with development resources and finish assigned tasks throughout the build and test cycle.
• Should be self-motivated, independent, and able to work well with different teams with minimal supervision.
• Understand the business strategic drivers and leverage right set of platforms and processes to deliver the most optimal solution.
• Define and maintain technical knowledge regarding solutions and platform.
• Bring build related standard methodologies on the SFDC and platforms
• Other duties as assigned.
The individual will be a member of the Commercial DT Team for Renewables business based in Bangalore, India. He/she will be responsible for development and configuration on the SFDC/Force.com platform. He / she will closely work with architects, designer and other team members to deliver the business functionality in Salesforce platform.
• BE (Computer Science) / MCA degree, or comparable experience
• Minimum 3+ years of IT experience with SFDC or and should have worked on one or two salesforce.com implementations.
• Great expertise on Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle. SFDC Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Lightning, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers.
• Good hands-on experience on customization like APEX and Visualforce
• Exposer on creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules. Working Knowledge in Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in SFDC.
• Experienced in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to perform in deeply dynamic environment with Agile development approach.
• Keen interest to learn new technology and build expertise
• Self-motivated to achieve excellence with ‘can do’ attitude
• Passion for Organizational Excellence in Customer Care
• Should be salesforce certified – Admin and PD1
• Experience in the industrial vertical
• Problem solving, prioritization, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to make recommendations to all levels of the organization
• Good organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in multiple CRM platforms
• PD2 certification.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
“GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
**Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is not mandatory.
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.