- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Team /Who We Are?
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.
We’re a team of technology centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.
What we need
In this role, you will act as a liaison between our client-facing teams and internal development. The purpose of this role is to perform tier I & II technical support. This will require knowing how to diagnose, judge the criticality, and establish the scope of the issue in real-time.
- Guide the local team on their day to day objectives and be the point person for any escalations
- Deploy and provide application support for industry leading investment management platform running on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Work with the development and systems teams to streamline processes and communication with groups outside of the technology teams.
- Investigate issues and escalate to the proper development teams.
- Learn how the technology behind the system works.
- Assess patterns in support tickets, requests and alerts helping increase efficiencies of training and support.
- Identify and implement areas lacking automation.
- Work with development to forecast severity of issues and throughput for fixing issues across teams.
- Maintain awareness of issue status after handing off to other teams.
- Provide root cause analysis as required internally.
- React to various monitoring and alerting systems.
- Weekend on-call shift on a rotational basis.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 7+ years Enterprise Application Support background
- Computer Science/Engineering background (preferred)
- Exposure and experience to finance (preferred)
- Comfortable with Linux CentOS and Linux Mint and Bash scripting
- You should be able to understand Java
- Basic Networking (DNS, packet loss, etc)
- Jira/Zendesk/Logs experience
- Ability to work remote during off hours and participate in shift rotations
- Good communication, both verbally and written
- Apache/Tomcat/Web Services experience (preferred)
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
About the company
Leading provider of global investment management software and fund services - automating and simplifying full front-to-back office functionality with one vendor