- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you'll work with key enterprise accounts. You’ll leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a business partner to understand their unique company challenges and goals. You'll work to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in B2B software sales and account management.
- 10 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, or applications software with a track record in exceeding goals.
- Track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Demonstrated success with large complex negotiations, working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of a specific industry.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to work with C-level executives and promote/offer software.
- Build and develop executive relationships with enterprise customers, and work to grow new relationships. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire cycles, present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners to maximize business results in territory. Discover new opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Understand customers' technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers and technology strategy.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate