- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Enterprise Governance and Operational Support Delivery Leader – EGSWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions. Currently we are 12,000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila
The EG&OS team is responsible for multiple front-line enterprise-level governance and operational support activities to deliver efficiency and effectiveness, enhance customer experience, and mitigate risk. While EG&OS consist of groups across the Legal Entity Office, Services Governance Office, Enterprise Operational Support (incl. Currency Transaction Reporting & Customer Data Management Regulatory Review) and End User Computing Tools Governance, t his role requires an experience across risk and operations with a preference for exposure to a US banking environment, financial crimes, governance, global service delivery, process improvement and technology solutions (like RPA) and people leadership across large delivery teams in a matrix driven environment
About the role
Reporting locally to the Head of Enterprise Functions Delivery at EGS and globally through to the Enterprise Operational Support Leader (or designate for global delivery), this position is responsible for overall management of the EG&OS services performed by EGS across India and the Philippines. This role will be based in Bangalore, India
- Lead strong and capable delivery teams across different Operational groups as well as support build out of teams for additional services. Individual groups will vary in size and could typically be from 20 to 100. Total team size is expected to grow to 200-300.
- Be responsible for delivery to agreed customer metrics - customer experience, cost, productivity, SLA.
- Provide oversight to Subject matter experts and specialized project teams delivering to specific programs within EG&OS.
- Partner with different EG&OS groups to identify and scope new opportunities to leverage global delivery capability and help design appropriate solutions.
- Manage budgets and expenses to agreed goals. Drive savings through productivity improvements.
- Engage and manage stakeholder relationships and provide solutions when needed.
- Risk Management: Proactively identifying risks and building robust internal controls.
- Proactively explore technology enablement of services - stay abreast of latest industry developments in areas such as RPA, AI, and BI tools and drive adoption.
- Continuously strive towards improving effectiveness, efficiency and experience for stakeholders and customers (team members).
Market Skills and Certifications
Required to have 12-18 years' experience in finance operations, with last 5 - 7 years in senior roles leading large teams. Experience with in-house centers of large banks, specifically supporting the US would be a distinct advantage.
Qualifications - Post Graduate preferred. Certified risk professional with industry certifications such as CRISC, CISA or CIA or similar risk/ control certifications will have an advantage.
Experiences should include familiarity with Risk frameworks and practices in the Financial Services industry as well as operational delivery experience.
Must be able to demonstrate true results in impacting business outcomes and must be an innovative leader.
Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas
Takes ownership for responsibilities and for management of risk exposure.
A seasoned, relationship-driven executive who will have the style and sensitivity to work within a highly complex business environment. Multi-cultural sensitivity a must.
Exhibits excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Demonstrated expertise in Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, People Leadership, leveraging Technology and Quality. Exhibits commitment to delivery of quality work products.
Good understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, etc. and a track record of continuous improvement through usage of the above quality tools. Experienced in process improvement and quality frameworks.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project