- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a detail oriented and experienced planner with solid organizational skills and eloquent communications? Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives? Do you want to work in an inclusive and nurturing culture that encourages your own professional learning and development?
We are looking for seasoned business assistant professional to join our team and help us run a world class organization on a day to day basis.
- Management executive calendar and scheduling across geographies and time zones
- Management of complex travel arrangements (domestic and international) and associated expense reporting
- Organizing and executing team activities (staff meetings, off-sites, social events, all-staff meetings)
- Working with leadership, recruiting and other business assistants to support the greater organization
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes, tracking actions and follow-ups.
- Ordering supplies
All About You:
- Strong knowledge of department budgets and desk top computer software.
- Experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of business priorities
- Can proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team
- Is discrete when handling confidential information
- Can build effective working relationships inside and outside the group
- High School education. College degree a plus.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.