- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Novotel and ibis Chennai OMR
City CHENNAI State East India Region/Country India
Novotel & ibis Chennai OMR (153 rooms Novotel and 189 rooms Ibis),strategically located on the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) and very close to the IT/ITES SEZ will be the ideal choice for business and leisure travelers in Chennai. The combo hotel offers 5 meeting rooms (2 in ibis & 3 in Novotel), multi function hall, all day dining restaurant (100 covers Spice-it in ibis, 130 covers Square in Novotel), bar, lobby lounge, swimming pool and gym.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 02-01-2019
Bhavani Mani Shankar Dutta firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
Administration , Secretarial
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- To assist and responsible for administrative and general assignments from the Area General Manager and of the department.
- To ensure efficiency of the administration of the department.
- To cooperate with other departments in order to ensure the smooth operation and the management of the hotel.
- Responsible for INTERREACT
- Ensure that the day-to-day administrative needs of the department are fulfilled.
- Perform the duties within the framework defined by the norms of the Hotel and within the Hotel’s internal regulations.
- Keep confidential information CONFIDENTIAL.
- Responsible for rendering secretarial and clerical services for the Area General Manager as required.
- To prepare respective schedules and reports that will be internally
distributed or submitted to Accor Head Office laid down by the Area General Manager.
- To take down and transcribe the minutes of meetings such as Executive Morning Briefing and dictation from Area General Manager, etc.
- To prepare correspondence such as fax, letter, memo, complimentary voucher, etc as assigned with a coding system for tracking.
- To open and dispatch mail that relates to the department.
- To maintain office supplies stock.
- To keep herself acquainted with the Area General Manager’s activities in order to assist in discerning priorities.
- Input data into computer system as required.
- To arrange appointments for the Area General Manager, reminds him of appointments and meetings.
- To handle incoming/ outgoing telephone calls and faxes.
- To handle all contact listings such as Owner contacts, Accor contacts, Hotel contacts and other supplier companies, etc.
- To handle the leave application records of all executive and management such as annual, sick, public holiday and Manager and Executive on Duty compensations.
- To file and maintain the files related to Hotel Licenses.
- To perform special duties as required by the Area General Manager.
AT NOVOTEL, WE GROW FASTER
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.