- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title : Executive Assistant/Secretary to MD
Location : Andheri (HO)
Reports To : MD
Experience: Minimum 5 Years in Corporate Environment assisting ‘C’ Level Professionals / MD.
Education: Graduate + MBA FINANCE
Age group: 25 to 35 yrs.
- The EA to Director is a key role and responsible for providing assistance to the Director in several aspects.
- Managing written and verbal communications with both clients/service providers and other stake holders.
- Providing general office management, Support the team on articulations of presentations, client communications etc.
- Handling both internal team/colleagues and external agencies/parties related to official and personal requirements.
- Assistance in personal matters such as organizing and managing personal financial records such as Investments, budgeting and coordinating personal taxation related records and tax filings with appointed advisory and CA firms
- Managing travels, hotel stays, flights reservations and other travel related needs and coordination’s for appointment etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Reviewing periodicals, MIS, and other specific business write ups/published information /reports and carry out specific research as required by the director.
- Working closely with the Team Members to review processes and contribute towards improvements in process efficiencies.
- Reviewing key MIS and discuss patterns, anomalies, key parameters with director.
- Arranging meetings with clients India and abroad
- Managing and reminders of Director’s schedules.
- Booking tickets and hotel accommodation, liaising with travel agents, ability to negotiate and manage optimal rates and related costs.
- Filing and managing of Directors personal financial documents.
- Responding to calls, and handling correspondence, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Prioritizing directors’ workloads in terms of responses, tasks and activities.
- Support Implementing new procedures and administrative systems within company.
- Liaising with relevant organizations/individuals both for official and personal requirements.
- Participate in brand building and publicity related events such as trade fairs, seminars, support marketing events
KINDLY MAIL YOUR CV TO our emailid
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 to ₹1,500,000.00 /year
- work: 5 years (Required)
- Executive Secretary: 5 years (Required)
- Executive Assistant: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Mumbai (Required)