- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Fin Rep & Analysis AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Enterprise cost allocation team is currently in the process of creating a specialized Cost allocation support, research, investigation and analysis help desk and in this process is looking to recruit 3 cost allocation specialists to support this team.
This team will be responsible for end to end support to all the lines of business partners and legal entity colleagues on all aspects relating to cost allocations, recovery and recharges. This team will be the centralized team that manage all aspects around research, analysis, investigations and support and analysis around cost allocations.
About the Role
The team member should have good exposure and experience in all facets of cost allocations starting from good understanding of service catalogues, service provider and receivers with relationship mapping, AU assignments, model drivers, activity drivers, cost pools, cost drivers, cost studies and methodologies, accounting schema of allocation entries, service distribution with receiver, preferably with transfer pricing knowhow. Most IMPORTANT is end to end knowledge of cost allocation process and hands on experience.
- Responsible for resolution of all queries from Line of Business around cost allocations.
- Responsible for resolution of queries from Legal entities around cost allocations
- Be able to support on any ad-hoc request around cost allocation
- Research and investigate all financial queries around cost allocations.
- Work closely and support on forecast / planning related aspects of cost allocations.
- Constantly review the existing methodologies and see scope for improvements.
- Investigate complex queries around cost allocations.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Relevant Cost allocation background
- Preferably worked in a global bank or financial services organization.
- Relevant experience around cost drivers, methodology, costing studies, Activity based costing.
- Hands on experience on cost allocations.
- Worked on recharges and recovery
- Good exposure in accounting knowledge around the transactions, accounting schemas
- Extremely good hands on essbase, SQL, and other technical skillsets
- Experience in MNC bank / services industry with end to end cost allocation background
- Good FP&A background with experience around forecasting and analysis.
- Preferred experience in transfer pricing
- Good analytical skills
- Should have good exposure around various systems, tools and applications being used and should be hands on with respect to the data, process flow. Good exposure in help desk, research and investigation of queries and ability to resolve them within agreed TAT, timelines.
- Preferably a qualified cost or management accountant or MBA Finance with at least 5 to 7 years in cost allocation team with a good experience in LE related aspects as well. Should have a FP&A background, worked extensively on cost allocations, service catalogues, LE allocations, transfer pricing, recharges and recoveries, cross border transactions, management reporting and worked on few projects around costing. Should have handled a team of about 6 to 8 TM's. Should have very good business partnering skills and also should have handled key stakeholders from business lines and controllers.
- Good exposure to Service catalogue
- Good communication skills / presentation skills
- Good at troubleshooting / problem solving with minimum assistance
- Experience of help desk preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.