- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As core commercial finance manager in APJC Commercial Finance Team, this role will serve as below
· Review the deal and work with sales team to help structuring the deal for making it more profitable business to Cisco.
· Serves as single point-of-contact with Sales and Finance organizations on deal details for MDM transactions.
· Follow deal review process and engage with related functional group to check all the risk area
· Facilitate non-standard deals approval process in accordance with Theater approval matrix and SOX requirements
· Holistic margin and/or profitability analysis (pricing, discounts, margin, etc.)
· Performs scenario analysis on key deal parameters during deal structuring cycle if required
· Risk assessment and exposure management
· Understand revenue recognition implication upon Cisco policy and USGAAP
· Routes deal for functional assurance (Corp Rev, BU, Legal etc.), if required
· Incorporates macro perspective into deal guidance to ensure that deals make overall Cisco business sense (precedent setting, pricing/discounts across segments/geographies and product family)
· Detailed understanding of Finance and accounting policies, including revenue recognition issues
· Maintains extensive knowledge of product and service offerings (Product, TSS, AS-T/AS-S, etc.)
· Understand prevailing frame/master agreements/contracts
· Preferably knowledge and experience in Telecom/IT industry
· Preferably Bachelor or Master's degree in Business/Finance/Commerce
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.