- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Please find the job description as given below –
* To analyze commodity derivative market to minimize the risk and maximize gains
* To acquire and maintain portfolio.
* To test the trading strategies and execute the trade.
* To be involved in primary and secondary research of market trends
* Attending meetings and providing feedback to managers
* Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
* Planning and preparing presentations.
* Identifying new leads and promoting product * Communicating product to prospective clients
SALARY : BASIC SALARY + COMMISSION (IN USD PER TRADE) + PRODUCTIVITY BONUS QUARTERLY
INDUSTRY : FINANCIAL
EXP : 0-1 YRS
ROLE : FINANCIAL ANALYST
FUNCTIONAL AREA : INVESTMENT/BANKING SELECTION PROCESS:
- HR Round
- Technical /Final Round
EDUCATION: GRADUATION + MBA/PGDM/MMS (FINANCE)
Knowledge in financial and investment products, fundamental knowledge about commodity Markets.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Should have knowledge about financial markets, Commodity Market.
- Should be able join soon
- Personality and good attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
NOTE- We provide free theoretical and practical on - the - job training to fresher’s in live International markets. The
Duration of this training is for 1-2 days. Salary is subject to increase based on the performance. The net take home per Month varies from few tens of thousands to few lakhs.
Will Provide Training for International Market
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)