- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world's most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
- Primary accounting contact for setting up supplier profiles in application
- Process time sensitive enrollment requests in a high volume department
- Provide daily metrics reporting for setups and enrollments completed
- Audit enrollments for accuracy and validate the backup requirements provided for setup
- Maintaining accuracy of data entered into system at all times
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
- Provide audit support as needed
What You'll Be Doing
- 2+ years' experience in business/accounting/finance preferred
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high transactional based environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to adapt to procedural enhancements and modifications
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law. Employment may be subject to additional background checks, drug testing and processing.