- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you our new Finance Executive in Chennai, India?
As part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain global exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere.
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position:
- PO creation, PO handling and rectification
- Invoice processing and verification
- Resolving invoicing related queries by coordinating directly with the vendors globally
- Vendor payments and allocation of cost to appropriate invoices
- Vendor master data creating/updating and vendor reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Updating financial systems like Navision, Hyperion etc.
- Maintaining the books of accounts
- Communicating with various stakeholders via email, telephone, video conferencing etc.
- Supporting MT office in Denmark and other offices located globally
Key aspects of work:
- Coordinating with various stakeholders
- Follow-up, reminders until work is done
We are looking for
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Audit/Finance or equivalent
- 0-2 years experience in a financial role preferably in a service industry
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality
- Analytical & problem solving ability for trouble shooting
- Focus on meeting deadlines
- Ability to function independently