- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Distributor and contract management
- Assist in timely submission of LBE / forecast
- Managing Accounts receivables.
- Assist in Month-end close activities.
- Assist in dealer management, dealer inventory projects
- Manage unplanned regional and in country submissions
- Assist in preparing market model and competition data analysis
- Asist in preparing various monthly reporting
- Prepare monthly Profit and loss account
- Assist in preparing various audit related schedules
- Assist in ad hoc financial or project activity as required
- Assist in managing and developing price corridor process.
Chartered Accountant/ MBA in finance with 1 year of experience. Knowledge of SAP & Dodeca / Hyperion preferred
JOB FAMILY:Accounting & Reporting
LOCATION:India Hyderabad : House No. 1-11-250/A Matarani Sensation Building (Lane beside Syndicate Bank)
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.