- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Financial Analyst - FP&A
1. Accountable for quality of forecasting, reporting, analytics, closing and planning support
2. Responsible for managing the month close Journals, owns the close call files for the region working with the Regions finance lead
3. Leading cross-functional projects & process improvement within operations or the finance function,
4. Provide visibility to the status of the close, tracking entries to go on monthly and quarterly basis.
5. Accountable for creating and maintaining SOP’s
6. Accountable for ongoing simplification and productivity projects
7. Lead relationships with BPO third parties and relevant Global Operations centers
8. Responsible for staffing, training, development and retention
9. Responsible for error free deliverable in accordance with the quality standard
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Entry level professional positions; includes some team leader positions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
1. This position is open to internal and external candidates
2. CA, CPA, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
3. 2 - 6 years of progressive finance experience
4. Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc. Strong Excel skills in data compilations and aggregation (pivot tables, Vlookup etc)
5. Self-motivated, high energy
6. Working hours in shifts (between 11:00 am till 11:00 pm)
1. Experience working in a global environment with sound understanding of global processes and transaction flows
2. Excellent analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
3. Proven financial leadership in supporting multiple & complex organizations
4. Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level) of functions and regions, with an ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, complex financial information in a easy to understand manner.
5. Experience working with remote stakeholders and teams
6. Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance function; able to quickly grasp new ideas
7. Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
8. Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEâs mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.