- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research in the design, development, testing and utilization of information processing hardware and/or electrical components, mechanisms, materials, and/or circuitry, processes, packaging, and cabinetry for central processing units (CPUs) and/or peripheral equipment. Prepares specifications, evaluates vendors, and analyzes test reports. Ensures products conform to standards and specifications. Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risk. Develops procedures, analysis and design for computer components, products, and systems. Initiates, guides, and coordinates overall design and development of new ideas and products. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
1) BE/Master's degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communications Engineering.
2) Candidate should have strong basic electronics background
3) Should have in depth knowledge of digital design, transmission lines, microcontroller based designs, Power electronics areas.
4) Experience of 10-15 years in board design is must
5) Experience in High speed board design, Signal integrity and power integrity is must
6) Hands on experience on Intel silicon, DDR, PCIE, Audio, display and camera is desired
7) Should have worked on Power delivery subsystems
8) Hands on experience on cadence concept sch entry tool is desired
9) Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
10) Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Should have led multiple HW/board design projects
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.