- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Head - L3 BAU - ICC - 90211022
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Head - L3 BAU - ICC
This role would require complete understanding the functional requirements of the banking domain use cases, excellent understanding of API platform, appropriately identifying the different components required for the solution, etc. to deliver world class products and achieve a market leading position. Drive income and competitive advantage to deliver to the revenue objectives of the business, whilst improving the customer experience.
· Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies, API development, Spring & REST Web Services.
· Ownership of end to end development cycle including code reviews, automation, build and deployment.
· Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
· Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements.
· Understanding of enterprise level applications.
· Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
· Ensure that the Standards are followed in all stages of development.
· Mentor junior & senior developers within the team
· Ensure RAIDs are highlighted and addressed in a timely and robust manner.
· Track milestone progress of API execution, policy and standards implementation, and data domain activation.
· Support to drive Barclays UK’s vision and strategy in relation to communications, training and change management in alignment with Barclays’ business objectives and values.
· Strong knowledge on Spring framework
· Hands on experience on developing REST webservices
· Strong understanding of CoreJava/OOPS concepts
· Strong analytical skills
· Should be aware and worked on Java 8 features in depth.
· Should be very good in troubleshooting.
· Should have good understanding of tools like Eclipse OR Intellij Idea, Stash, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, GIT, OpenShift.
· Mulesoft API designer
· Mulesoft API Gateway
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Also do find the link below
*Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.