- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Head of Consumer Services India : 0000DT2P
External Job Title: Head of Consumer Services India
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- (Meet or exceed PLAs; reduce operational risk by raising awareness/ sharing best practice, within the team
- Support other teams when required to ensure the Consumer Services teams provide the best possible service to the Businesses and their customers
- Deploy and align the standard Operating Manual for Consumer Services
- Cognizant of industry changes
- Supplier Management Framework in place and operating in line with VRM FIM and Procurement guidelines
- Meet or exceed PLAs, deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure regular meetings with the Global Businesses to discuss performance and evidence of follow up to any actions
- Improvement in both internal and external customer satisfaction scores
- Active participation in and delivery of change programmes
- Ensure strategic alignment of HSBC and key suppliers by establishing common goals and objectives
- Ensure staff have objectives, regular 1:1s, and training plans/development plans that are active and being monitored
- Manage under performers through facilitating appropriate learning and development opportunities
- Contribute actively to monthly governance and performance decks
- Drive people development programme; ensuring effectiveness of cross-training programmes
- Ensure relevant succession plans are established
- Potential risks identified and promptly escalated
- Contingency requirements up to date with strategic changes
- Compliant with audit requirements and achieve satisfactory Audit Report with no observed repeat findings
- All operations are handled in accordance with procedures
- Supplier Management risk policy implemented
- Supplier Performance Scorecards in place with results / metrics used to inform governance and continuous improvement discussions
•15+years of banking experience
Relevant educational qualification in accordance with local requirements
•Relevant experience in operations or in a directly related business/function in addition to successful experience in leading a team
•Relevant experience of successfully developing and managing relationships with third party suppliers
•Previous experience in Operations Management including strong operational control capabilities and a proven track record in delivery
•Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail combined with a strong delivery focus and ability to meet aggressive timeframes with quality results
•Excellent planning, organizing and commercial skills including strong financial management capability
•Strong negotiation and influencing skills
•Ability to maintain composure and drive right outcomes under high risk business recovery scenarios
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 10:22:52 Unposting Date
: 11-Dec-2019, 18:29:00
- economists and finance
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.