- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Or apply with these other sources
Apply with LinkedIn
Add to Saved Jobs
Head of Procurement India
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to reduce costs and ensure quality. Would you like to contribute on this? Are you keen to manage a drive sourcing team and overlook all categories with in a country?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
· Overlooking the scope and focusing on regional Categories (Transportation, Production Equipment, IT&T, Ground Fleet, Facility Management, Network Supplies and Services) within India
· Prepare & lead strategic supplier negotiation with regional suppliers
· Prepare, conduct and lead tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
· Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
· Ensure strong working relationship & cooperation with regional divisional colleagues, strategic suppliers and external partnerships locally
· Conduct local & regional supplier management and identify new best in class regional suppliers
· Manage local budgets and contribute to regional targets
· Manage and develop team of (country specific) direct reports and (country specific) indirect reports across multiple locations in (country)
Your profile should look like:
· 5+ years of relevant experience in procurement general management
· Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
· Experiences in leading diverse and remote teams (4 direct reports)
· Experiences with mid-sized project management
· Category experience in (Transportation, Production Equipment, IT&T, Ground Fleet, Facility Management, Network Supplies and Services)
· Relevant university degree and/or equivalent experience
· Excelent English langvuage level as well Local language as needed
· Amazing chance to be part of a international company with a leading position on the market
· Outstanding opportunity, responsibility as well as a fantastic working environment
· competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
Division GBS - Sourcing India
Business Unit DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific
Job Type Procurement
Career Level Senior Managers
Responsible for 1-5
Reports to VP Head of Procurement Asia Pacific
Target Hire Date 10/31/2018
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Shift Requirement None
Relocation Offered None
Travel Required Below 25%
Travel Extent None
Work Permit Required Yes
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.