- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- We are looking for a Regional Manager - Sales & Marketing who will lead all our Sales & Marketing zonal activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects like ATL & BTL activities.
Head of Sales & Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Planning and execution of tissue culture production activities.
- Planning and selection of mother plants and maintenance of pest-free mother stock (nursery)/ stock cultures.
- Maintain sterile environment in Laboratory.
- Handling production of plants like banana, ornamental plants, teak, bamboo etc.
- Should be experience in Stock solution and media preparation
- Train new staffs for culture transfer and evaluate performance of staffs.
- Observe greenhouse crops and reduce mortality
- Arrangement for seedlings dispatch.
- Daily, weekly inventory of Initiation, Multi, rooting cultures and hardening, seedlings
- Perform other job that may be assigned from time to time
- Make sure production data (inventories, MRP, quantity produced, MOR, etc.) is complete and communicate disparities to the individuals concerned
- Optimize the production sequences (short term) in order to deliver the production
- master plan
- Planning, approval and follow of purchase of equipment's and quality chemicals.
- Maintain all record and documents for DBT.
- Help develop the strategic plan for his unit and support its implementation in keeping
- with HABPL plan, as a planning expert
- Make sure everything needed for production (raw materials, machine time, etc.) is
- Make health and safety priorities in his actions and recommendations
- Conduct himself ethically and uphold HABPL culture and values
- Minimize waste and maintain Production Quality
Preferred Qualification - M. Sc (Microbiology, Botany, Plant Biotechnology )
5 - 10 years experience in production and media preparation
Expertise with computer systems
Preference for production of in Banana and ornamental through Micro Propagation.
Strong computer background and technical understanding of systems & integration of system
Ability of Multitask and manage multiple priorities
Strong communication skills
Core competencies defined for this job
Flexibility and Adaptability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 to ₹75,000.00 /month
- media preparation: 5 years (Preferred)
- banana tissue culture: 5 years (Preferred)
- Production Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- ornamental tissue culture: 5 years (Preferred)
- Research And Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)