- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Urgent Opening for Health Care Attendant in SPERO HEALTHCARE INNOVATIONS PVT. LTD. @ Pune Location
Interested Candidates can walk in with their Updated Resume and Documents to - Spero Healthcare Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Old Building,
Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Road,
Near Mhatre Bridge, Erandwane,
Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Contact Person : HR Department
Contact Number : 9130029104
Responsibilities and Duties
Home Health Aide Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills Required :
- Sensitivity and Empathy
- Observation Skills
- Willingness to Perform Personal Care Tasks
- Ability to Follow Instructions
- Positive and Cheerfulness
Home Health Aide Skills:
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Nursing Skills, Health Care Administration, Patient Services, Verbal Communication, Listening, Training , Dependability, Emotional Control, Medical Teamwork
SSC and above
2 years + in Healthcare
- Fixed Salary + Statutory Benefits + Travelling Expenses to Client Location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹0.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- 100% (Preferred)