- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)