- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Digital Farming is part of the Yara global organisation. With locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore and North America, Yara Digital Farming is shaping the future of farming by building new digital solutions to critical problems within agriculture.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team is made of designers, developers, IoT engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, architects, devops specialists, solution managers and product owners.
- Ownership for the full set-up, recruitment, admin and operations of a new software development hub office in Bangalore.
- Align proactively with the global HR services function to ensure that policies are consistent across the hub and global.
- Work closely with the Operations and Strategy team to coordinate adhoc activities as needed.
- Act as a single window to control all procurement activities for the office setup and ensure compliance with global guidelines.
- Act as point of contact for the Finance, Legal, HR, and Ethics and Compliance Departments, supporting the teams in these areas as required.
- Past experience overseeing a dynamic, complex administrative, HR and Recruitment environment of a quickly growing team or organisation.
- Relevant India-specific, HR qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience and strong references.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with often conflicting timelines and priorities.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing. Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of other languages an asset.
We encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Well-funded, supported and staffed corporate innovation hub which offers a balance between startup culture and corporate support and benefits
- Direct impact on products, which provide real value to farmers
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit mankind and the environment
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits
- Support for personal development, trainingand continuous learning
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing