- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
2. Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
3. Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
4. Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
5. With use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
6. Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers ( HR SPOC ) and candidates.
7. Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
8. Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle ).
Number of Vacancy
Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM
About the company