- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR - Officer - 90214977
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Job Title: HR Officer
· Deliver regular and insightful dashboards, reports, presentation and tools designed to educate, inform and influence the business decisions.
· Management of data and reports obtained through various applications, functions, and sources.
· Conduct analyses of varying complexities pertaining to employee data, demographics, compensation et al, with emphasis on identifying trends, dependencies, variables that influence overall HR
· Take ownership and responsibility for identifying opportunities to improve Management Information quality
· Design and implement of monitoring mechanisms, to help track operational performance.
· Spot and maximize value added reporting metrics, through proactive research into any variances in operational performance and identify underlying causes.
· Provide analytical support within the specific Functional Business Units on various metrics and targets.
· Communicate and report on the plans and progress towards key metrics and targets on a regular basis to management and stakeholders, Cluster and Group audiences as required.
· Coordinate the development and implementation of analytical tools and pay round spreadsheet solutions that improve the year end Pay round experience
· Manage and maintain confidentiality of critical and sensitive information
· Provide value-driven information to various departments whenever needed
· Performing random audits to ensure error free record capturing and reporting
· To ensure employee screening formalities are completed for all new joiners as per the Screening SOP.
· To ensure that all Screening cases are closed within agreed SLA
· To participate in audits as and when required
· Maintaining an accurate database regarding any/all HR reports.
· Filing of important documents related to employees in respective employee files and managing the respective trackers.
· Participating in File Audits or any other audits as required.
· Conducting Induction for all new joiners – Ensuring 100% coverage.
· To ensure that bank account opening formalities happen within time and follow up with the banker on activation of salary accounts for all new joiners
· Graduate in any discipline
· Relevant Years or above experience in working with HR
· Excellent Communication skills - verbal, written & presentation where appropriate
· Knowledge of Barclays HR Policies and Procedures
· Problem solving & Investigation, Analytical & decision making skills.
· Quality consciousness.
· Colleague support and up-skilling.
· Wider thinking – a strong awareness of Business strategy and objectives
· Excellent awareness and adherence to Governance and Control.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.