- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB SPECIFICATION: HR Recruiter & Volunteer Management
Proposed Immediate Superior: Assistant Manager-HR & ADMIN
1. Context HR, Recruitment & Volunteer Management
2. Organogram Assistant Manager HR & ADMIN
HR Recruiter & Volunteer Mgt
3. Key Objectives of the Job To Provide Recruitment support/Volunteer Mgt & Coordinate for HR activities.
4. Major Deliverables Major responsibilities:
Will be coordinating the recruitment process
To provide inputs for Job posting & Vacancy poster.
Searching for suitable candidates directly on web and/or talking colleges-institutes etc for manpower requirements – employees/volunteers/interns
To create and maintain database of resumes ( Resume Bank) for all designations and provide the resumes as & when required
Also to maintain Candidate Tracker & keep the HR person updated about the same.
To help AM in Data management activities. Viz. HRIS Data Mgt.
Prepare & maintain the database of volunteers & interns with their expertise etc.
Contact by phone/email to volunteers/interns for voluntary work
End to end management of volunteers & interns
5. Job Challenge Deliverables must be within time frame. Immediate actions with the available sources required at every step.
6. Specialized job competencies Candidates with Multi-tasking skills & ability to handle pressure.
7. Educational Qualification Graduation/ Post Graduation in Human Resource.
8. Desired Experience Should have at least 2-3 years of working experience in a hiring, recruitment firm and/or volunteer management.
9. Other desired attributes
10. Location Mumbai
11. Salary range Rs.20,000 to 25,000 per month + travel reimbursement + Therapeutic reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- HR Recruiter: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)