- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- VIDYAVIHAR, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, IN
Job title: HR Executive (Recruitment)
Work Location: Mumbai
Reports to: Manager Human Resource
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) On receipt of requirement, study the requirement and check mandatory and necessary skill set with respective manager.
2) Prepare recruitment plan with TAT
3) Sourcing the candidates from job portals, employee referrals, social media and job postings.
4) Scheduling candidates for interviews and follow up for the feedback.
5) Follow up with the candidate till they are on boarded.
6) Interview assessment form to be filled for each and every candidate irrespective of local or outstation candidate and should get filed as per process.
7) Need to take approval on salary breakup along with his resume and interview assessment form from HR Manager for shortlisted
8) Inform HR operation person about offer candidate and share details for further process
9) Generating recruitment dashboard on daily basis
Work Experience Requirements:
· Should have min 1+ yrs of exp in recruitment.
· Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment
· Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent Negotiation skills.
· Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills which includes email etiquettes.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Any Graduation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹22,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)