- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management compensation and benefits Administration.
- Visiting locations for on campus recruitment
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
1. MBA (Human Resources) or minimum 1 year relevant work experience.
2. Working knowledge of MS-Office
3. Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ready to work from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
5. No cab or meal facility.
6. Fresher may also apply (MBA HR).
CTC: Negotiable as per candidate’s qualification