- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Specification- Human Resource Executive Ramada Kasauli
Hotel Industry Experience Preferred.
1. Salary- Best as per the industry norms
2. Minimum 1 year of experience on the same level.
3. Immediately Required
Knowledge & Competencies:
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
1. Confidence in working independently and part of a team.
2. Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
3. Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals policies and procedure.
1. Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
2. Complete monthly and fortnightly paperwork to be submitted to the Payroll team.
3. Ensure up to date and accurate information is fed into the Human Resources Software.
4. Assist with employee relation issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievance and capability.
5. Developing job descriptions, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, preparing personal files of the colleagues.
6. Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
7. Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
8. Responsible for the on the job orientation for new hires.
9. Assist with Internship or training program and ensuring that all Interns are receiving the necessary support and guidance during their industrial exposure training.
10. Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and that all the relevant immigration checks are carried out correctly.
11. Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
12. Full usage of HR System including running of Payroll, Change of Status Requests and other amendments as required that are for HRD Approval.
13. Maintenance of HR email account and ensures prompt response.
14. Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
15. Assists the HR manager in Budget preparation where required and is fully aware of all Budgeted Positions and hiring approvals.
16. Establish and maintain a group of contacts with Hospitality Colleges to set up a system for entry-level employment.
17. Full coordination of employment residence visa, renewals, visa medicals and termination of employment along with the PRO team.
18. Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and keep up to date with changes to local authorities.
19. Provide staff counselling, guidance, career planning, and oversee disciplinary matters up to and including dismissal and oversee any Grievance Complaints made as required.
20. Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
21. Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times, and provides information only to those with a need to know.
22. To know and follow the Health & Safety at Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
About Ramada Hotel in Kasauli:
At Ramada Kasauli, breathtaking valley views, soothing spa treatments, and an outdoor pool create a beautiful escape in northern India. Tucked away from the cities of Chandigarh, Shimla, and Ludhiana, Kasauli offers scenic lookout areas like Manki (Monkey) Point and lush pathways such as Gilbert Nature Trail and Lover’s Lane. With an onsite fitness center, café, and nightclub, our hotel is equipped with everything you need for a memorable stay. Looking to host an event? Our impressive venue can hold up to 180 guests for productive business meetings or elegant receptions.
Gorgeous scenery and hike to ancient temples
In the beautiful hillside town of Kasauli, sunsets are a sight to be seen. Hike along the pine- and chestnut-lined Gilbert Trail, visit Sunset Point, or go for a stroll at Lover’s Lane—each place more picturesque than the last. If you want to see the Hanuman Temple, take a hike up to Manki Point, which is known for its views and abundance of monkeys. Explore the Lower and Upper Mall—the two main roads in town—for shopping and landmarks like the Kasauli Brewery, one of the oldest (and highest) breweries in the world, and the Kasuali Club. Other points of interest include the Baba Balak Nath Temple, Nahri Temple, Christ Church, and Baptist Church.