- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hyperion Support Analyst - 90214088
Posting Range:3 Dec 2018 - 18 Dec 2018
Hyperion Support Analyst
· The candidate will be playing critical role supporting all Hyperion Financial Management Applications, including engaging Senior Managers, Stakeholders based in the All region.
· The role will involve implementing/maintaining best practises across a number of Hyperion systems within the bank, leading a team of support analysts to ensure financial applications are operational, functional and that environments are being maintained through best practise.
· Act as mentor to the support analysts, assisting them to deliver a quality service to our business units and to ensure the team has the necessary tools/training/support to fulfil their role effectively.
· Support the HFM applications ensuring appropriate stakeholder communication. Having an essbase understanding is advantage.
· Stakeholder Management with both the Hyperion leadership team and the business units – ability to setup and manage stakeholder meetings and strong upward reporting to senior management.
· Oversight for incident and service request and problem management processes. Ensure that team strives to meet SLAs, validating controls and follow prescribed procedures
· Ensure Problems and Known Errors are tracked and managed according to Business requirements. Work closely with BTB teams to ensure that priority problems are addressed in a timely manner
· Participate in Service Review meetings with BTB / Hyperion leadership team and the business units, covering all aspects of service management for Hyperion
· Manage assigned Risk & Control / Audit, Technology Resilience and other RTB initiatives. Ensure that any deliverables are met on time and work closely with central teams to understand and communicate upcoming demands in advance
· Ensure that Knowledge Management procedures are followed correctly – keeping knowledge base up-to-date with new and amended knowledge articles. Highlight any knowledge gaps and arrange training as required
· Ensure system and application health and performance is monitored and any issues and trends are being analysed and escalated for remediation
· Perform regular Capacity Management reviews for Hyperion systems
· Ensure all services are monitored and measured throughout the function in a consistent manner
· Produce meaningful reports on service performance for Technology and Business management and users
· Identify, manage and implement improvements to the support model with the aim of delivering a more efficient and effective service to clients
· Ensure applications/software environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates, patches and/or service packs in line with corporate system maintenance policies
· Keeping stakeholders informed on progress against Incidents, User Requests and Problems
· Plan and oversee the use of environments and co-ordination the deployment of software releases through all stages of the development lifecycle up to and including production software and post release operational readiness checks, ensuring team adheres to Change Management standard and processes and strives to meet SLAs and controls
· Support the handover of new or enhanced software into business-as-usual (BAU) operation, absorbing and assimilating the information and providing junior resources information and education relating to the system technology and function
· Monitor, analyse and resolve incidents, user queries and problems, working closely with the Vendor, development and infrastructure teams
· Demonstrate the ability to analyse, research and resolve problems, escalate issues, clearly communicate with the users and other teams, and effectively manage priorities and expectations
· Delivery of documentation to agreed standards, on time and error free
· Plan and participate in service recovery tests and business continuity tests
· Analysis and trending of incidents, root cause and other MI to provide
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.