- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BANJARA HILLS, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, IN
- Good working knowledge and experience in Overseas Education.
- Advise applicants/students about various Provider course offerings and entry/eligibility requirements including professional, personal and financial requirements in-order to Study Abroad.
- High attention to detail in all types of Student Counselling regarding Provider (University and Colleges) Courses and Admissions processes and procedures.
- Experience working with Registered Agents and face to face potential student counselling for Overseas Education Providers in giving effective guidance and counselling services for Study Abroad.
- Have prior experienced working with Overseas Education Providers with all Student Administration activities via phone/emails/meetings shall be advantage (preferred).
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls and conduct regular follow-ups to gather and successfully close the leads and opportunities.
- Understands the Provider specific timelines including Visa time frames and proactively manage the schedules and application processes for different overseas Countries.
- Able to guide and engage potential students to provide course offerings based on their background and encourage them in the right direction of their career progression or pathways.
- Working experience with Universities/Providers directly for different countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand is preferred.
- Counseling students over the phone and ensuring conversions.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)