- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
Responsible for execution of Component Project Management for AM BU of Powertrain Systems India for 4W & 2W customers as per FLOW process
- To support Sales and PRM during acquisition phase of the Project (Project calculation, Man power estimation, Product selection etc)
- Setup project team & conduct regular Project review meetings with various levels in the organization to ensure the project goals are met [SET, RGM/BRM, PRC, & BU meeting]
- To document and track Open point list from various meetings (MoM) & follow-up for timely closure
- To coordinate between sales, development, production, QMM/QMC & logistics for seamless transition from project phase to series phase
- To document the risks at each stage of project & escalate to management with proposals at appropriate intervals
- To execute the QG assessment & QG review meetings, follow-up for completion of measures as per the FLOW process. To ensure all necessary documentation as per project requirement is systematically updated and available in project folder.
- To support sales for preparation of sample quotation and time plan & follow-up for timely delivery of the same to the customer
- To support in finalization of DV-PV with customer and ensure timely completion of the same & sign-off (with customer & internal CoC)
- To coordinate with CFT to resolve Q issues during development stages (Until QGC5) applying 8D methodology.
- To prepare Risk Release in case of Red status in QGC4 & follow-up with team for expediting the measures to minimize the project risks
- To support in identifying the RPP potentials & coordinate with CFT to reap the benefit to Project results
- To participate / lead in audits, prepare plans & execute measures for gaps identified
- To ensure the customer satisfaction with timely response of on-time PPAP / SOP (communication management as per communication matrix)
- To ensure Safe launch of projects & support ENG in defining and coordinating active field monitoring until QGC5
- To coordinate & document Lesson learnt in the process & deploy for the next projects.
- To Ensure proper change management process is followed throughout the project life cycle i.e Until QGC5
- Support in making the Business plan and tracking of budget on monthly basis
- Ensure timely recording of efforts (from all team members) & recovery through IR / CSS
Engineering Graduate. MBA / PMP certification
Key Result Areas
- Customer Satisfaction : Regular engagement with customer, transparent review with customer, quick response to customer query, sample delivery, PPAP
- To ensure Project results: On time, On specification, On budget, On cost & On profit.
- To ensure timely Project reviews, timely escalations with mitigation proposals to management / customer
- To ensure FLOW adherence & target PMAP maturity is met.
- On time RR extensions/closures with the measures.
- ms project