- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Inventory Control Manager: E-commerce
Joining period: Immediate/15 days
The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for managing and ensuring completion of daily, weekly and monthly inventory and receiving reports in a high volume, SKU intensive facility. The responsibilities of Inventory Control Manager will also include gathering and analyzing data concerning operations, inventory control and customer requirements.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Preparing and reconciling required daily, weekly and monthly inventory and production reports.
- Coordinating and managing of monthly/quarterly physical inventories and development of follow up reporting.
- Gathering and analyzing data concerning operations, inventory control and customer requirements.
- Performing internal audits and (additional) cycle counts to validate accuracy of cycle count process.
- Supervising employees.
- Ensuring/reinforcing the Company employee culture is being fostered in the facility.
- Facilitating regular safety meetings and assuring the maintenance of a safe work environment.
- Monitoring compliance with The Company’s SOAF Program.
- Providing assistance for the Operations and/or Facility Manager on special projects as required.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience inventory control/stock accounting in a warehouse/distribution environment strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, E-Mail, and Work Documents.
- Experience with Lean or Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Prioritization and problem solving skills essential.
- Strong systems background, familiar with Database (MySQL, Mongo) preferred.
- Ability to plan for spikes and lows in day to day business and experience with reading/analyzing forecasts.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively interact with Company customers and employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)