- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The global Investment Banking Division (IBD) strives to provide best-in-class advice and execution excellence on complex transactions across mergers and acquisitions and financing (including underwriting and risk management).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Investment Banking heavily relies on providing clients with sector / industry and market knowledge to provide the best advice to its clients. The Knowledge Management (KM) team is accountable for providing this content and expertise. The successful candidate will come on board as a Knowledge Manager Analyst (KM Analyst). He or she will work closely with bankers and Knowledge. Managers in hub locations across designated industry group(s).
The Knowledge Manager Analyst position is a rewarding experience – one that provides an excellent foundation for individuals interested in building their industry knowledge.
The Bengaluru KM Analysts will play an important role in developing industry exhibits to be used in presentations to clients. In this capacity, they work closely with knowledge managers in hub locations and bankers.
The KM Analyst at Goldman Sachs will gain exposure to the firm’s businesses and expanded knowledge of their assigned industry group. Goldman Sachs seeks highly motivated, successful candidates for KM Analyst positions in Bengaluru
Our KMs play an important role in creating and sustaining a process and practice of knowledge and content management.
KM Analysts, in partnership with the Global KM team in hub locations, produce, maintain and update standard industry exhibits pertinent to specific industries and sectors
- Industry/product/market updates
- Sector overviews
- Sector / product / team credentials
- Maintain company profiles databases
- Curation of private company/sponsor databases
- Provide assistance in downloading, accessing, compiling and presenting data from databases
An emphasis on learning on the job
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
- Sector knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in dealing with teams in differentoffices
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Strong judgement and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic credentials. While not required, completion of course work in finance-related area canprovide a valuable foundation for the new KM Analyst position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Up to 2 years of work experience (preferred relevant)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.