- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Determines feasibility by evaluating analysis, requirements and proposed solutions.
2. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clear code.
3. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with architect; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
4. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
5. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
6. Provides information by collecting, analysing & summarizing development issues.
7. Accomplishes engineering & organization mission by completing identified results as needed.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA from an accredited university with good academics.
Experience: Experience of 1-3 years. With strong demonstrable portfolio of publishing multiple mobile apps.
1. Expert in programming using SWIFT, Cocoa Touch and dynamic layouts
2. Experience with RESTful APIs to connect app to back-end services, also FCM, APNS
3. Experience in coreData, coreAnimations
4. Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
5. Strong in Object Oriented programming, basic algorithms and data structures
6. Hand-on experience in configuration management way of working such as GIT, BitBucket.
About the company