- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Amazon’s Finance Technology team operates software platforms that are among the largest in the world by volume and complexity. We interact upstream with all of Amazon’s businesses globally and the majority of our projects are cross-functional. Much of our work enables Amazon’s new market or business model launches and happens as part of these enterprise programs. We partner integrally with the CFO organization worldwide, including the central finance functions and line of business leadership.
Finance Technology team is looking for a Developer to play a key role operating and enhancing the applications used in the procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, and report-to-report business processes. This position will be responsible for leading the support and operation of modules within the e-Business suite. Core activities will include end user support, problem management and operational enhancements for multiple applications in multiple geographies. This role will be responsible for delivering high quality service to Amazon.com's growing global business.
· Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
· Perform gap analysis to determine our e-Business suite’s system configuration and development changes.
· Design and implement system modifications.
· Work with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
· Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
· Code, Design and implement modifications.