- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do: We need a visionary who strives to innovate the world of offerings and solutions. Because you’ll craft so many inventive solutions, you’ll handle a continuous pipeline of transformations and digitization initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to be visible, interacting with senior management and engaging business partners and executive management. As Cisco establishes itself as the #1 IT company in the world, Cisco Order to Cash continues to create a unique competitive advantage in the marketplace to make that goal a reality. With competencies and worldwide capabilities, Cisco O2C enable more customers to acquire Cisco solutions to help solve their most important business challenges.
Who You'll Work With: When you work with us, you’ll be part of a highly empowered collaborative “FUTURE IT” team who's passionate about delivering digitization and unprecedented business outcomes. You will work with business partners, PMO, Cisco’s outsourced partners and cross-functional infra partners.
Who You Are: Both your clients and your teammates consider you a go-to person for all production issues and for solving the business problems with the most efficient and state of the art solutions on all Global leasing and financing applications. As a result, you have a winning record of improving the systems and processes with out of the box thinking and innovative solutions to deliver unprecedented operational efficiencies and productivity savings.
Key Skills Required:
• At a minimum we expect you to have a bachelor’s in engineering or computer science and:
• 14+ years of software engineering background in building business applications, preferably in Finance and Analytics
• Experience with Finance ERP, Saas Applications, and MEAN Stack
• Well versed in software development lifecycles, agile & lean delivery methods, and DevOps
• Business acumen and general knowledge in Finance to drive business outcomes
• Successful track record of leading cross functional projects including the ability to think end to end and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated the capacities to mentor and groom junior engineers
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to achieve business objectives
• Self-driven, results oriented and passionate in delivering business value
• Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive attitude
Why Cisco: At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. • We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. • We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. • We benefit everyone.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.