- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Looking for a seasoned professional with experience in Risk Assessments and Security Architecture reviews. The candidate will be a member of the Cyber Security Assurance and Risk Management Team in Qualcomm. The following sections give a comprehensive description of competencies that are required to execute the job.. Core Competencies
- Understanding and re-architecting network and application architectures
- Carry out technology and process risk assessments
- Cloud Service providers architectures
- Hands-on cloud deployments and architecture understanding
- Good exposure to defense in depth and Threat Modelling
- Exposure to vulnerabilities and attack patterns
- Understanding of Vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing (Network and Applications) Minimum Qualifications
- Flexible to work in shifts and collaborate with global teams (US and EMEA).
Knowledge of system administration concepts for operating systems such as but not limited to Unix/Linux, IOS, Android, and Windows operating systems.
- End point security
- Skill to develop insights about the context of an organizations threat environment
- Ability to identify systemic security issues based on risk assessments and review.
- Ability to apply programming language structures (e.g., source code review) and logic.
- Ability to share meaningful insights about the context of an organizations threat environment that improve its risk management posture.
Preferred Qualifications 6 to 10 years experience in Information Security without at least 5 years in Network, Application Architectures and Risk Assessments
About the company