- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
• Certification of investment related SAP accounts (STAT and GAAP) in Blackline for Bonds, Equities, Loans, PE and HF
• Review of investment balances between Investran or Clearwater/IDR and SAP on monthly / quarterly basis. Research variances and record adjusting entries to IDR or SAP as needed, GAAP basis.
• Review of investment cash balances between Investran or LMS/ CW/IDR and SAP on monthly / quarterly basis. Coordination with BU to clear balances, record adjusting entries to IDR or SAP as needed
• Ensure assigned investment reconciliations are prepared accurately and on timely basis.
• Ensure daily suspense reconciliations are prepared and monitored and any breaks investigated and resolved
• Ensure during pre-close review of reports from sub-ledgers to ensure accurateness of accounts and wherever required raise request to activate the in-active of SAP accounts post necessary validations
• Daily transaction processing of cash inflows and outflows related to PE and HF investments for all subsidiaries of AIG
• Monthly and quarterly valuation updates to PE and HF investments for all subsidiaries of AIG using financial statements from the funds
• Quarterly processing STAT OTTI on PE and HF investments for all insurance subsidiaries of AIG based on rules based criteria
• Preparation of annual rating agency survey- Moody's, S&P and Fitch
• Review of SAP mock close ledger feeds to ensure all accounts feed during the close.
• Preparation of TIC reporting
• Reconciliation and validation of quarterly and annual RBC for the NAIC Annual Statement
• Reconciliation and validation of quarterly and annual financial statement exhibits and investment detail schedules to the NAIC Annual Statement
• Prepare and submit all MDG requests for new or extended SAP Accounts/ GL entities
• Manage delivery of work with zero surprise and timely basis.
• Pro-actively manage the risk, escalations and issues of his/her segment/ area
• Communication with internal/external stakeholders as required
• Provide timely updates to the next levels and raise risks / issues on timely basis
• Manage/ execute adhoc request from stakeholders
• Drive strong operations / ownership culture within the team and work on streamlining and standardization of the processes where required
• Ensure compliance to applicable US GAAP standards and adherence to key internal milestones of close.
• Maintain strong control environment with emphasis on strong documentation, review rigor and evidencing. Drive culture of zero surprise environments.
• Ensure robust process around knowledge management through documentation, cross training & succession planning rigor.
Key Capabilities & skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with experience in US GAAP accounting and Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Sound Microsoft office skills including MS-Excel, Word and Outlook
• Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated record of consistent strong performance
• Ability to get into details of the process
• Change management capability
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.