- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead Data Strategy Analyst - 90212733
Primary Location:IN-Uttar Pradesh-Noida
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Lead Data Strategy Analyst
The position will be in the Quantitative Analytics Model Data and Execution team working on implementation and support of the Barclays Credit Risk models with main focus on data controls and delivery.
The role will require a quant developer with core responsibilities:
· Strong passion for data exploration, manipulation, data controls, quality and benchmarking utilising SAS or any other analytical tools
· Technical analysis, data delivery, design, coding, support, maintenance and testing of components/models within the SAS environment
· Support QA model developers with, model design, integration and on-boarding of their models into SAS and IT infrastructure. Ensuring models are delivered based on the best possible data and implemented in a full production environment with full controls adhering to QA policy and Barclays group standards.
· Support delivery of tools and integration of models using modern technologies such as SAS and python programming languages
· Support IT group to on-board data and models into production environment
· Responsibility for the delivery of data to production driven by requirements against business data model
· Responsibility for the delivery of fully tested and optimized code through full SDLC using modern
· Work within the QA MDE teams (based globally across UK, US and India) to deliver data for model development by consideration of efficiency of the end to end model delivery across Barclays Group.
· Work with model developer & implementation teams to support development, delivery and integration of models into IT infrastructure
· Support senior managers and directors across risk to understand the overall data requirements to prevent duplication of data preparation activities across risk.
· Lead innovation of technical solutions, exploring new technologies to service stakeholders evolving needs.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from a Top School, or a Masters Degree in another technical discipline (Physics, Engineering, Maths) with relevant experience
· Advanced SAS Programming Enterprise Guide, SAS DI and/or Python coding.
· Project and stakeholder management experience.
· Experience in financial institution delivering data, supporting model development, implementation and productionisation within credit wholesale, consumer, finance or treasury.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science, Math or Statistics
· Knowledge of Big Data platforms such as HADOOP and its eco-system
· Knowledge of credit card and/or banking retail business is strongly preferred
· Good exposure to statistical model development - familiarity with Consumer or Wholesale Credit risk modelling experience.
· Supported or working on stress testing across Risk, Treasury or Finance
· Data science and Machine learning background
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values &
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.