- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead Employee HR Management Specialist
Aviation Supply Chain
• A first point of contact for employees & managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes.
• Manages shop floor employees and initiatives in line with the business requirement
• Advises functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
• Communicates with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
• Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects.
• Leads initiatives in employee welfare scope and creates impact.
• Anticipates, handles and resolves shop floor employee grievances effectively.
HR support for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, as well as coaching, HR process expertise and other general HR activities. Individuals in this category, act as the HR Manager of record for a client group. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
• Master's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 4 years of experience in Human Resources.
• Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Employee Human Resource Management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
- human resources
- ms project
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.