- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead Fullstack Developer - 90228748
Posting Range:4 Apr 2019 - 18 Apr 2019
Job Title: Lead Fullstack Developer
This role is mixture of Individual contributor and team lead whenever need arises with focus on technology, following best practices, providing technical solution, exploring new tools and products. It involves enhancing the feature of the existing application as per the requirement from business. Look into all the security, performance and control perspective for the application. Proposing re-architecture changes to make the application scalable and maintainable, considering the cloud based services.
What will you be doing?
• Understanding the requirement and coming up with high level and low level design document.
• Providing WBS, assigning task, monitoring and coming up with technical solution.
• Managing the risk and connecting with the stakeholders.
• Work as an Individual Contributor role.
• Lead and Mentoring team members and groom them for next level whenever needed.
• Work on the development related to the releases.
• Improve the development process, communicate and collaborate between the infrastructure, development and business groups.
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment that demands multi-tasking.
• Ability to generate ideas and efficiently mock up proposals and demos
• Apply industry standard UI design patterns for web application development
• Get involved into troubleshooting issues coming in non-prod and prod environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Hands on experience with Java, JEE, Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot). Experience with unit test cases, and focusing on delivering quality code
• Hands on experience with Restful web services parsing and consumption frameworks. Knowledge of JSON/XML and schema design and validation techniques.
• Experience developing application for AWS cloud.
• Ability to convert complex monolithic application to Microservices.
• Must be able to handle simple to complex requirement related UI.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Working experience in financial industry, especially IB or Institutional client account management applications is a plus.
• Candidate should be able to diagnose problems quickly and independently
• Candidate should be able to mentor junior Java developers
• Overall understanding of web architectures and design patterns
• Experience working with any search engine like SolrCloud, ElasticSearch or Endeca.
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.