- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.Cloud Data Services (CDS) business unit delivers a portfolio of offerings that helps customers harness the power of public and multi-cloud solutions, enabling modern data management applications and services. CDSalso delivers engineering shared infrastructure services to all business units.
Role and Responsibilities
Enable the CDSorganization with business intelligence and analytics capabilities to support business growth. These include metrics design, forecasting, executive dashboard design and development, self-service automated dashboards, design and development, and operational reporting, process metrics and analysis support.
This role supports hypergrowth business where managing heterogeneous and ambiguous data sets is the norm. The ideal candidate is a strong leader who can build this team over time and leverage other colleagues to get things done and has a love for innovation and technology, as well as an inquisitive mindset that will identify questions, solutions, and how best to use technology to translate data into information as quickly as possible. Automation and robotic process automation should be second nature and support top analysts at headquarters. Stakeholders all over the world depend on cloud business data every day and need to be supported with accurate and timely data. Many new product introductions will continuously add to the challenge of finding common ways of providing critical data to product and sales teams. This role demands a strong handle on technology, such as data curation, data modeling, ETLs, big data processing, deep analysis with tools that can handle large datasets, and top notch visualizations with tools, such as Tableau.
- Leverage existing analytics and testing tools, reporting methods (Tableau, SQL, Oracle/SAP BI, HubSpot, Hyperscaler Management Portals, etc.) and implement improvements to data pipelines, analytical toolkits and reporting processes
- Deploy real-time, user-friendly Tableau dashboards
- Integrate multiple internal and external data sources to assess cloud product performance, gaps and opportunities
- Develop business metrics suite for cloud sales analysis
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical staff members to understand and capture business processes
- Automate and streamline metrics generation and report development
- Through innovation design and develop ways to deliver key metrics and KPIs near real time
- Develop with cross-functional teams integrations into other systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Prior analysis and reporting experience is required
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of sales, marketing, and engineering processes
- Prior experience working in a cloud environment preferred
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work on multiple projects, priorities, and tasks independently
- Excited to learn new skills and innovate to further efficiencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Pleasant personality with the ability to respectfully deal with colleagues at all levels within the company and represent the company externally
- Excellent ability to schedule meetings in a global environment being respectful of customer’s needs and time zones
- Excellent ability to document processes, procedures, definitions, and work-flows
- Understanding corporate finances is a plus and knowing storage technology would be an important differentiator.
- Proficient Excel skills with experience in VBA and macros
- Report-development skills in Tableau, Incorta, OBIEE, Excel, and other tools
- Strong statistical programming skills and experience in developing analytical models
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD or equivalent experience.
“NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp.”