- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role Summary: Overall responsible for the activities within Warehouse and Logistics
Essential Responsibilities: • Overall responsibility for management and operating Bonded warehouse
- Management and leadership of Warehouse operations, Material Administration, Logistics, Transport and Forklift operations, hereunder progress planning and monitor same.
- Responsible for expediting inbound and outbound shipments
- Maintain an efficient material flow from arrival on yard to shipping.
- Responsible for material handling according to Customer agreement and procedures.
- Responsible for identifying, tag and store Goods according to procedures and specifications.
- Leadership and coordination
- Business reporting including forecasting
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
- Maintain good and professional Customer relations - both internal and external
- Identifying and reporting improvement potentials.
- See that all operations and material handling comply with the GE Oil& Gas EHS standards.
- Secure that packing, marking, storage, delivery and shipping of goods is maintained in compliance with Statutory Laws, Regulations, NOG 091 and GE Quality Policies.
- Responsible for logging of NOG 091 Seal stock and ordering of new seals from Statoil when required.
- Personnel responsibility.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Degree in Engineering/Technical Institute or experience in lieu
- Strong industrial experience
- Management experience and skills
- Cooperation and interface management skills.
- Knowledge and experience within engineering, project planning, risk management, EHS and QA.
- Master English both written and verbally
Desired Characteristics: • Perform work safely and get customers satisfaction.
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, SAP, MS Project
About Us: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Additional Locations: India;Kakinada;