- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mainframe Security Administration ( Identity Access /IAM) 12-9 pm shift
Job Description Summary
- Identity Access Management teams are responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees and external customers capabilities to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications, including physical security access.
- This position is on the Identity Access Business Operations (BizOps) team which is responsible for production readiness and response to customer impacting incidents for the Identity Access Management systems.
- This position will involve taking focus on analysis, implementation and maintenance of all identity access management security systems that protect and ensure the safety of enterprise information assets.
- This will include being involved in the update of security patches for products, appliances, and platforms under the responsibility of Identity Access BizOps
- Be able to think strategically two steps forward on what is next focus area for the team
- Be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive efficiently
- What interests you about Corporate Security?
- Give an example of when you have thought outside of the box to solve a problem?
- What experience do you bring to the table that will drive this team to the next level?Roleakes focus on specific projects of Business Operations for a platform
- Work as Mainframe SME for our process for any internal access related issues* Support security applications for identity, authorization, and policy management in a multi-tiered infrastructure
- Responsible for coordinating with internal teams to enhance platform quality
- Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform
- Ensures platform procedures are well documented
- Demonstrate strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
- Challenge the status quo processes and identifies way to automate through implementation
- Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global team members
- Helps to innovate on new methodologies to align with security best practices and Business Operations
- Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
- Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access management space
All About You
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
- Must have mainframe administration/security expertise (ACF2/Racf tools would be an advantage)
- Intermediate skills in Information Security
- Strong skills to troubleshoot, problem solve, and follow documented procedures
- Intermediate strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
- Intermediate technical background (Windows, AIX, Linux, UNIX, databases (Oracle, DB2), web applications) including basic network fundamentals
- Intermediate skills in BASH, PERL\Python and automation tools (not limited to Ruby, Chef, Jenkins 2, Puppet)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.