- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• This role is in Accounts Payable Process in a fast paced, high volume SSC environment that supports Eaton’s global business and operations that use ORACLE application for financial accounting and reporting. The position supports the design, governance and adherence to standard processes for the Purchase to Pay functions which includes processing invoices, indexing, payments, vendor master creation and maintenance, answering supplier queries, resolving customer queries etc. with a high degree of efficiency and quality for Eaton business units. This position is responsible for managing the PTP function and is responsible for the development and deployment of the PTP strategy. This position is also responsible for managing key production metrics and activities associated with quality audits.
• To take accountability and responsibility for the day to day delivery of the Accounts Payable process for the ledgers that are on ORACLE
• Operation and Functional Responsibility: This position would report directly to the Lead _ ORACLE (TS) with Operation and functional responsibilities. The position is operationally and functionally responsible for the Accounts Payables process for the ledgers on ORACLE. The primary task would be to build a scalable and capable organization to deliver quality services at optimal cost. This position would also require working in collaboration functionally with other shared services to deploy organizational strategy and design. To provide functional expertise in support of one or more end to end business process/services in support of all sub AP process such as Invoice scanning , Invoice booking , Payments , Vendor & Inter-company reconciliations , AP period closures , AP SL Vs. GL reconciliations , GRNI & Hold resolutions , Customer and supplier query management systems , Supporting internal and external audits & most importantly compliances like WHT etc and its reconciliations etc.
• Customer Engagement: This position would be responsible for building customer relationship across all customer segments. Developing initiatives, scheduling regular operational reviews in the process enhancing the quality of services to the customers. Customer visits to enhance visibility of ISSC organization and regular updates to the stakeholders.
• People Management: This position would be responsible for managing the teams with responsibility for mentoring and developing potential team leads/managers. Building Organizational Capability would be one of the primary objectives of this position. Manages, motivates, and appraises the performance of a team of Accounts Payables professionals. Ensuring teams meeting deliverables in time and with expected quality and productivity. Ensuring discipline , Professionalism and caring attitude within the team that helps build strong AP Organization.
• Control & Compliance: Control Changes & Governance of the standard process and reviews regularly with Process Leader/Peer Reviews/IA/ SOX/ EY audit team. Ensuring compliance of the entity with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (Section 404/302) and Co-ordinate with the Statutory/Internal auditors to facilitate the audit process. Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical trends and acts quickly to acquire the knowledge and skills that will contribute to making the organization an industry benchmark.
1. EBS Culture: Implement EBS Pull to the core.
2. Customer Engagement and Satisfaction: – Drive customer engagement and satisfaction by meeting customer expectations and needs, build customer facing KPIs, voice of customer thru periodic meetings and ensuring timely resolution to customer queries/feedback etc. To plan, schedule and manage the defined business services, delivering to agreed timescales, budget, quality criteria and contractual commitments.
3. Service Delivery: To ensure that the service delivery is being managed in accordance with the agreed processes and procedures with regard to:
Service level management, including reporting
Documentation, including maintenance of appropriate review documentation and audit
About the company
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably.