- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What will you do:
• Manages large complex projects in an account or group of accounts.
• Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
• Develops and presents proposals and final agreements.
• Prepare and maintain Project Plan, Risk Registers, Issue Logs, Lessons learnt and other Project related documentations.
• Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
• Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
• Responsible for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given timelines.
• Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
• Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related projects.
• Works with the Program Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations.
• Contribute to the development of a project management methodology.
• May need to manage a Program with overall integrity and coherence of the program.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
Who will you work with:
The Project Delivery Team at Poland Global Delivery Center encompass professionals in Project Management discipline to successfully deliver tangible results for our external Customers in APJC, EMEAR and America region. Highly skilled and experienced practitioners deal with various scale of projects for all vertical markets with emphasis to Service Providers, Public Sector, Commercials and Government. The values, strengths, satisfaction come from the diversity of this highly international Team you could be part of, finding synergy in delivering the business outcomes for our Customers demands..
Who you are:
• Bachelor of Engineering /Technology, Master of computer application or equivalent
• 14-18 years overall years of experience with a minimum of 8 years and maximum of 12 years of Project Management experience
• Professional PM certifications: Pgmp/PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/SCRUM/ACP or equivalent. Preference would be given to the PgMP/ PMP certified professionals.
• Work experiences with APAC, European or American customers.
• Excellent communication Skills
• Travel as per the business requirements within India and Abroad.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.