- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Trade Team and Marketing Team for defining KPIs for the all the spends
- Evaluate KPIs post completion of activities and prepare a MIS (ROI & CTS) for the same for review.
- Built and monitor controls for managing 3P operations i.e Salary reconciliation, Leave Management, Reimbursement controls, etc,
- Prepare and circulate monthly MIS on KPI achievement of various 3P vendors
- Help in the structuring of 3P operations & activities during design phase.
- Facilitate in follow ups and audits of 3P operations on a routine basis
- Ensuring Quarterly approval of all the Trade Spends as per relevant company policy
- Ensuring Area approval on Trade and Marketing spend at beginning of the year as per relevant company policy
- Co-ordinating with Trade & Finance on the budget planning & spends forecast
- Periodic update on the Trade budget utilization and variation against plan
- Ensuring proper accruals of Trade Spend during month end
- Work with trade & finance team on framing claim process & SOP
- Review the outstanding of MT Accounts and take corrective actions
- Get reco sign off and no due claim certificate from all the MT Accounts
- Refining trade process manual and working closely with audit agencies for the reconciliation
CA,ICWAI or MBA Finance or M.Com
Major/Field of Study
Post - Graduation
Finance or Financial Management
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:India Mumbai : 1 Nirlon Complex
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.